Netball registration for 2021
If you would like your child to participate in netball this year, then you will need to register them for the 2021 season by Thursday 1 April.
- Year 1 – 3 play at Glenfield College on Saturday mornings. Fees will be around $75.00 per player for the season.
- Year 4 teams play on a Monday afternoon at the NNH centre, Northcote Rd, Northcote. Round times are 4.00 and 4.50 pm. Fees will be around $90.00 per player for the season.
- Year 5 teams play on Saturday mornings at Westlake Girls High School. Fees will be around $90.00 per player for the season.
- Year 5 & 6 teams play on a Wednesday afternoon at the NNH centre, Northcote Rd, Northcote. Round times are 4.00 pm, 4.50 pm, 5.40 and 6.30 pm. Fees will be around $90.00 per player for the season.
Did your child played in 2020?
They should already be in the system. If this is the case, please login to the NNH Member Database and hit the Member Login button. With your existing login and password you can update your details from last year. You will also need to update your contact details in 2021.
Did your child not play in 2020, or is new to playing netball?
They will need to register. Please go to the same website above and click on the New Player Registration button and:
- Click on Register a New Player.
- Enter your child’s details taking care that the email address is correct and the school your child is playing for. Keep clicking the Continue buttons at the end of the page. At some point you will be asked to enter the Parent/Caregiver details for the player, if your child is at Intermediate and Primary. Please enter your details.
- If you have more than one child to register you need to click on the Add Another Player line. All family members should be assigned with each other so when you login you can see details for everyone in the family.
- Continue with the registration until you Confirm ALL boxes and see a box stating you have now been registered in the database.
- A confirmation email should also be sent to your address confirming the registration.
- Take note of your username and password as you can login to the system at any stage to update and change details.
- Your child will eventually be assigned to a team in the system and when you login during the season you will be able to see when and where your child will be playing.
If you have another child already playing at Netball North Harbour, login with your existing login and password and click Tasks >> Register a New Player. The new player will then be added to your family group and you will be able to see everyone in the family.
If you cannot remember your login details, click on the Login Button and then select the I cannot remember my username or password line and an email will be sent to you with your details. If your email is not correct in the system then you will not get this email.
If you suspect your email address is incorrect in the system, please contact email@example.com
Once all the registrations have been received, we can then proceed to make payments and place players in teams. Further details about this will follow in due course.
Please understand that your child will not be able to play if there are not enough players or if there is no coach or umpire. By registering, you are agreeing to pay the registration fee immediately and make sure he/she is registered on the Netball North Harbour website. You will need to ensure that your child will play for the whole season and be supportive of the whole team, coach, umpire and manager.